The Journey Center Association, Inc.
2777 Yulupa Avenue #144
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact phone: +1 707-200-8565
This website may collect personal data from its users. Personal Data is freely provided by you (the user) through forms, or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically (by Google Analytics) when using this website.
Financial data (payments for products, events, etc.) will be collected by our Third Party payment processing services only (PayPal, Stripe) and will not be stored on this website, or by us elsewhere. Please see the Stripe and PayPal privacy policies for information on how they use data.
*Wherever we collect sensitive data, that data is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
Acceptance/Rejection of Usage Data: By using this website you are consenting to us collecting Usage Data. If you would like to prevent us from collecting your usage statistics, you may turn off tracking cookies via the cookies banner displayed when you first visit our site. If you would like to revisit your cookie settings, please visit our Cookies Policy page for instructions and a link to reset.
In addition, please read the following articles about how to turn off tracking. (Please note, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.)
- If you would like to prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data, please add a blocker to your browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Data Sharing: We will not share your personal data with any third party outside of our organization for purposes of marketing or data collection/profiling. Your personal data will only be shared with our 3rd party vendors when necessary to complete the services offered on our site. (Please see the appendix at the end of this page for a list of our current 3rd Party Service Providers and links to their Privacy Policies.) The Journey Center Association takes the protection of your personal data seriously.
Reasons for collecting Data: We will only collect data that is absolutely necessary for allowing us to provide the services we offer through this website and for improvement of those services. These services include: responding to your requests for contact, running of online experiences, delivering marketing and events communications**, to gather analysis or valuable data so that we can improve our services, etc. See below for a complete list of data we collect and the reasons.
**We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other data that you have requested about our services only. We will never contact you with promotions from 3rd party vendors or service providers. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- The purpose and types of data collected
- How this data is used and with whom it may be shared
- Your rights regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your data
Additional Privacy Information – Appendix
Embedded content from other websites
Current list of 3rd Party Service Providers
We use the following third-party service providers to process and store your data (you can see the links to their privacy policies, as well):
- Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC), which we use to manage email marketing subscriber lists and send emails to our subscribers. https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy
- Google LLC, which provides our analytics, as well as storage for our files (docs, sheets, etc.), and hosts our videos http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Sonic.net, Inc., which provides our email service. https://www.sonic.com/privacy-policy
- SiteGround, which hosts the journeycenter.org website: https://www.siteground.com/viewtos/privacy_policy
- Automattic, Inc., whose WordPress software (and associated add-ons) we use to manage the content of this website. https://automattic.com/privacy/
- PayPal, who we use to process payments. https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Stripe, who we use to process payments. https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
- Vimeo, who hosts the videos we have embedded on our website: https://vimeo.com/privacy
- Zapier, who collects form data from our website and sends it to Google sheets. https://zapier.com/help/account/data-management/data-privacy-at-zapier